We need to depoliticize our representation system in politics. As it stands, politicians mostly care about being reelected, not the will of the people or nation they serve.
They spend too much time quoting rhetoric from the far right or the far left and not enough time focusing on the bills themselves. They dig in their heels, draw party lines, and don’t get anything done.
We all know the problems. We are looking for workable solutions. For example, 25 percent of your entry should state the problem; the remaining 75 percent should discuss potentially workable solutions. Please also try to keep comments focused on the subject at hand.
This blog is an online community for everyone to get their voices heard. It has been designed to be a safe place to share your thoughts. Please don’t abuse it.
Share. Think. Debate. Support. Make a positive change in the world.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the conversation!